Re: Brazilian Permaculture Project Slideshow

  • poojyum
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 12, 2006
      > Here is the link:
      > http://www.flickr.com/photos/65387153@N00/sets/72057594074190832/

      Nice work Neils.

      > Here's a link to related articles, some articles about this project.
      > http://del.icio.us/entrailer/Polycultures

      Yeah I am also a del.icio.us member. Maybe we could create a tag
      called fukuoka for links related to natural farming.

      some of my links which include natural farming can be found:

      http://del.icio.us/jagbot/farming
      http://del.icio.us/jagbot/gardening

      To Mr Raju Titus: Please consider adding your photos to flickr.com as
      Neil has suggested. If you find it hard these please continue to post
      the photos as you do now. We totally enjoy your photos and learn from
      them.