Brazilian Permaculture Project Slideshow

  • Niels Corfield
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 10, 2006
      Hi,

      For those interested here is a photoset of images from a dryland
      permaculture project in Bahia, Brazil.
      They are doing some very interesting work with polycultures. That
      include cacti as an intercrop.

      Here is the link:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/65387153@N00/sets/72057594074190832/

      Here's a link to related articles, some articles about this project.
      http://del.icio.us/entrailer/Polycultures

      Cheers,
      Niels
    • poojyum
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 12, 2006
        > Here is the link:
        > http://www.flickr.com/photos/65387153@N00/sets/72057594074190832/

        Nice work Neils.

        > Here's a link to related articles, some articles about this project.
        > http://del.icio.us/entrailer/Polycultures

        Yeah I am also a del.icio.us member. Maybe we could create a tag
        called fukuoka for links related to natural farming.

        some of my links which include natural farming can be found:

        http://del.icio.us/jagbot/farming
        http://del.icio.us/jagbot/gardening

        To Mr Raju Titus: Please consider adding your photos to flickr.com as
        Neil has suggested. If you find it hard these please continue to post
        the photos as you do now. We totally enjoy your photos and learn from
        them.