Re: [fukuoka_farming] RE: Request to visit your farm

  • rajutitus lal
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 6:29 AM
      Dear friend
      Address is Titus natural farm.Hoshangabad.M.P.461001-telno-07574-280084.
      ---Raju

      shashi.pkumar@... wrote: Dear Raju -

      Thanks for accepting my request. Please let me know the address to your farm and contact telephone number, so that I can plan my visit after concurring with you.

      Best Regards,
      Shashi