RE: Request to visit your farm

  • shashi.pkumar@wipro.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      Dear Raju -

      Thanks for accepting my request. Please let me know the address to your farm and contact telephone number, so that I can plan my visit after concurring with you.

      Best Regards,
      Shashi

        shashi.pkumar@... wrote:

[...]

        Organic gardening Organic gardening magazine Organic gardening pest control Organic gardening supply Organic vegetable gardening Organic seed