Re: Request to visit your farm

  • rajutitus lal
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      Dear friend Namaskar.
      As you are in India any time you can visit.-Raju

      shashi.pkumar@... wrote: Dear Raju -

      Let me introduce myself as Shashi Kumar. I live in a village about 40 KMS south of Bangalore, Karnataka and commute to Bangalore for work. I hail from a farming background.

      I am regular and silent observer in the fukuoka_farming mailing list, I have read your insightful posts in mailing list and have also seen the photos you have posted on the fukuoka farming list as well.

      I would like to visit your farm sometime in April or May 2006, and would like to request you to provide me a opportunity to visit your farm. Please let know appropriate time in the month of April and May to visit your farm (if agreeable to you)

      Going forward I am planning to start my own natural farm near my village in Karnataka, that is the reason I am visiting all the natural farms so that I can emulate them in my experiments.

      Please let know your acceptance through e-mail.

      Best Regards,
      Shashi

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
        Dear Raju -

        Thanks for accepting my request. Please let me know the address to your farm and contact telephone number, so that I can plan my visit after concurring with you.

        Best Regards,
        Shashi

          shashi.pkumar@... wrote:

[...]

          Organic gardening Organic gardening magazine Organic gardening pest control Organic gardening supply Organic vegetable gardening Organic seed