Stephen Canner--please note, I did not send the last message.

  • Robert Monie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2006
      Hello Group Members and Stephen Canner, list owner

      The last message sent about Christian groups is somebody's fabrication. They are using my name and customary close (Bob Monie, Zone 8) to present a message not from me and to express opinons that I do not share.

      In order to help put a halt to this, please disregard any further messages on this list that purport to be from me. I am reluctantly dropping my membership until this matter can be cleared up. Someone is obviously trying to ruin my name by attaching it to inflammatory positions I do not support or entertain.

      Bob Monie