Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fukuoka's Albert Howard Memorial Lecture

  • Allan Balliett
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 11, 2006
      > interest you are demanding copy of this speach.I personally feels
      >that this speech was used in some personal interest because in this
      >speech there is not a single word about Tilling. Thanks-Raju_(I am
      >not good in English)

      Raju - Thanks for your good and illuminating post. I am asking for
      the Albert Howard lecture because I want to know what Mr Fukuoka's
      positions are in this millenium and I am very concerned as to why
      this presentation seems to have 'disappeared.'

      Thanks again for sharing your experience.

      To Raju and anyone: how do you handle a commercial annual vegetable
      farm no-till?

      -Allan Balliett
      West Virginia
      USA