Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fukuoka's Speech in India

  • Allan Balliett
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2006
      But what can we make of this? This was not an isolated event. It was
      part of a series, apparently sponsored by a non-profit founded by
      Vendan Shiva. The speech was part of the Sir Albert Howard Memorail
      Lectures, or something similar to that. Shiva's lecture, which I
      think came the year after Fukuoka spoke, appears many places. Francis
      Moore Lappe spoke more recently. Her speech is on the web a few
      places as well.

      I have written the Shiva people and have never received a reply.

      It is strange.

      Very Strange.

      Anyone who gets any leads, please contact me at
      info@... as soon as you can.

      Thanks!

      -Allan