Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: growing food among grasses fukuoka style

  • Calin A. Radulescu
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 7, 2006
      Dieter,

      You're wellcome, hope that will help.

      Calin.

      diebrand <diebrand@...> wrote: Calin,

      This sounds like very good advice. I could have saved a lot of
      seeds, had I known this 5 months ago. Well, I have had to learn the
      hard way. Of the cereals I tried, rye really seems to do a lot
      better in an existing stand of grass, than wheat or others for
      example.

      Thanks for sharing your experience.

      Dieter

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "Calin A. Radulescu"