Copyright for One Straw Revolution

  • Istanbullu Aykut
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006
      Hello,

      I've translated the One Straw Revolution to Turkish and asked Rodale
      Press for the copyright which replied that it's been returned to the
      writer. The Indian publisher (OIP) has told me that it wouldn't be a
      problem on Fukuoka-san's part if we publish it without copyrights.
      But I'd rather at least let him know that we're going to publish
      this in another language and ask his permission.

      Does anyone know a way to contact Mr.Fukuoka or his family?
      Does anyone know what he thinks on coupyright of his books?

      Thank you for your time. Please reply me on my private address (I
      read this group mail on the web and not receive the posts). My
      address is icouldiwill@...

      Love,

      aykut

      May all beings be happy,
      May all beings be healthy,
      May all beings be holy,
      May there never be any disharmony of any kind, anywhere...