The Natural Building Network

  • terra_amore8
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      Finally, a place where those in the Natural Building Community can gather year-round…The Natural Building Network. The Natural Building Network is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing together the Natural Building community and those longing to live in healthy, inspiring, responsible buildings. If you are looking for a way to find or post natural building workshops, apprenticeships, projects, jobs, volunteer opportunities, start discussion groups or get permitting or design help (among other things); or if you’re seeking to support the greater Natural Building community both nationally and internationally – Please check out our website (www.naturalbuildingnetwork.org), and give us a call, (541) 942-8359. We are natural builders supporting the work of our community – you! Join our community’s most respected builders and teachers and become a member. We look forward to hearing from you!

      Amor de Mama Tierra