"Greening the desert" film

  • Michael King
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      My favorite link about this is in flash animation format by Geoff Lawton:
      http://permaculture.org.au/?page_id=23

      (the film is the link to the lower right hand side)

      If you havent seen it before it makes great and inspiring viewing!!

      You can also see it in realplayer video format elsewhere on the internet
    • Aaron Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
        I would love to hear from others on this list who are living in, or have natural farming or permaculture contacts to, Sweden (where I live), Denmark or Norway.

        I am hoping to learn more about natural farming and permaculture in Scandinavia if possible...

        With best wishes,
        Aaron