Re: [fukuoka_farming] Digest Number 123

  • Bob Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2002
      Gretings, thank you emilia and roberto for that wealth
      of information. I've downloaded it and will go through
      it very carefully. I have done some research both on
      site and in literature on what grows here. The
      responsibility for restroing clearcuts rests with the
      forestry companies that either own or cut the land. I
      will be working with a few people who have managed to
      purchase land that was clearcut.

      =====
      Bob Ewing, Permaculture Design
      Ecological gardening email course