Connect to rajutitus l on Yahoo! 360

  • rajuktitus@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2005
      Connect to me on Yahoo! 360

      From: rajutitus lal, M
      , ,
      (Latest blog entry on Tue Dec 20, 2005)

      I've created my own place on Yahoo! 360 and I'd like you to connect to me so we can stay in touch. You can view my blog, my photos, my lists - and all sorts of things that matter to me. You can create a personal page and blog of your own, which will be linked to mine. That way you'll always know when I post something new.--- TITUS NATURAL FARM INDIA
      TILLING IS KILLING. SAVE EARTH. NATURAL FOOD CAN CURE CANCER.jOIN
      fukuoka_farming yahoogroup- contect-fukuoka_farming@...
      farming based on TRUTH AND NON VIOLENCE.(FRIENDLY WAY OF FARMING)

      Click below to accept this invitation:
      http://upload.360.yahoo.com/w-knna8zlf9AO2rYTMgVUCCqsZcpM-?r=

      Click below to view rajutitus l's page
      http://360.yahoo.com/profile-0ILl394jeqyKxXt9s_jwX3Xq?inv=T1jgN.1gIg--&r=

      What is Yahoo! 360?

      Possibly the most convenient and enjoyable way to stay in touch with
      all the people you know.

      -Your Personal Place Online
      Start a blog. Share photos. List favorites or write a review.

      -Share With Friends and Family
      Invite your friends and family to view what you've shared and link
      their pages to yours.

      -You're In Control
      Share as much as you want with whomever you want. You decide.

      Note: Sent to fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com. This invite expires in 30 days.
      Click below to block future messages from Yahoo! 360 members:
      http://360.yahoo.com/reg/dnc.html