Re: photos of our farm

  • rajutitus lal
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2005
      Dear friend,
      Thanking you very much for showing us your farm with images.Your farm is looking like Heaven, full of growth/rich in organic material/sufficient moistuer is prasent.There is nothing to do in it.Simply scatter seeds and cut back the un wanted grass and weeds.Cut back only to show light to seedlings and plants.Green cover underneeth keeps cool and spply water and nutriants.We are trying to show our farm through 360 yahoo.page.urlis--http://360.yahoo.com/rajuktitus.
      Shalini and RajuTitus

      srinivasa prakash raja <srinivasaprakash@...> wrote:
      Note: forwarded message attached.
      Dear Raju titus and shalini,
      We have taken our farm photoshere with attached in
      black and white.
      1.Beans is coming among the weeds.
      2&3.trifolium that is legume plant (good weed)is
      coming around the farm to enrich nitrogen in the farm,
      4.Earth worms are coming to farm in this rainy season
      and you can see the earth worm castings and having
      holes in the water chanels.
      5.Tapiaco is very long since the soil is not ploughed
      for the past 3 year.

      Just scatter the organic materials all over the farm
      where ever possible above the soil surface,since if we
      drop sugar to the ground with out any
      fax,telephone,email,telex ant is coming to that place
      naturally,god is sending message to them,so in the
      same sence if we scatter organic materials earthworms
      and underground creatures will come there to take
      their food,maximum to avoid backbending job of digging
      and filling with organic materials.
      Thank you,
      Best regards,
      Srinivasa prakash.

      Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.yahoo.com From: Document Control - PSG1 <dcpsg1@...>
      To: "srinivasaprakash@..." <srinivasaprakash@...>
      Subject: Scanned Doc.
      Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:25:56 +0400

      <<_1220182349_001.pdf>> <<_1220182533_001.pdf>> <<_1220182552_001.pdf>>
      <<_1220182609_001.pdf>> <<_1220182629_001.pdf>>

      Best Regards,
      Irakli Document Controller - PSG1