RE: [fukuoka_farming] Re: A Course in Natural Agriculture 2006 in Southern France

  • souscayrous
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2005
      Hello Dieter, I admire Nick's energy and am very pleased to be involved in
      the Dharmahouse Project, but the announcement on this list of the course
      I'll be giving at his new community next year caught me by surprise. I'd be
      happy to explore the courses I'll be giving next year in further detail with
      you or anyone else interested, but perhaps it would be better to take such a
      discussion off-list?

      Please feel free to email me at jamie.nicol@...

      Jamie
      Souscayrous