RE: [fukuoka_farming] Creating a Natural Farm

  • souscayrous
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2005
      Hello Brian, the book was made available to people on this list by Michiyo
      who is involved with Fukuokan projects in Japan and abroad. She has since
      left this list and from what I recall she had run out of the stock, except
      perhaps for some water damaged copies.

      It might be better to visit a natural farm than read another book,
      especially if you've already read the first three books. I know many visit
      Panos in Greece (write to: Panaiotis Manikis, Parodos Nikomidis 7, GR-58200
      EDESSA, Greece to arrange a visit) and learn much.

      Hope this helps

      Jamie
      Souscayrous