do something

  • John Jensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      doing something is the path to doing nothing, not perpetuating doing
      something. the goal is to create some place where you can eat stuff
      that grows by doing less. again, through appropriate planting, we
      can set ourselves up to doing less and less (do nothing). This is how
      we differ in method than all other agriculture styles. The end goal
      is to walk around in plants, that are edible, soil building and
      require as little as possible from us. Remember, agriculture is not
      to be confused with being "natural". Some have twisted the word
      (agriculture) into a more appropriate term, "agri-torture", with a new
      understanding and that is making plants conform to what we want out of
      them, as opposed to what non-sensical purpose they seem to have on
      their own. Finally as a result there will be more time for
      Fishing...he-he just kidding!