Soil building

  • GlobalCirclenet
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
      There seem to be many different issues involved in Fukuoka growing. We now have a list specifically focusing on building soil at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Soilmakers/ and not limited to any one method or approach. We're all learning. Due to surprising demand for this neglected topic in general, it's growing fast with people from at least seven countries taking part already.

      paul, tradingpost@...
      --------------
      The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all our most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to foster its renewal is our only hope.
      - Wendell Berry

      "Whether we and our politicians know it or not, Nature is party to all our deals and decisions, and she has more votes, a longer memory, and a sterner sense of justice than we do"
      - Wendell Berry
    • rajutitus lal
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
        Dear friend,
        Thank you very much for giving information about yahoo group of Soil makers,but we believes that only Nature can make some thing from nothing.Making compost is not natural it is scientific way of agricultuer.Organic or Inorganic any man made fertelizer is nassaory where we are growing crops by tilling.Tilling is Killing.If we want to protect our Mother earth we must stop tilling.When we stop tilling our land wil filled with full of organic material wthin ayear than no need to bring organics from out side.What we are doing by tilling we are removing organics in the form of soil and biodiversity irroson.Removing our prosparity and bringing from out side is not good.- Shalini and Raju Titus.

        GlobalCirclenet <webmaster@...> wrote:

[...]

        Organic gardening Organic farming Farming organic Organic gardening magazine Organic gardening supply Organic vegetable gardening