A natural farmer from India

  • rajuktitus
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
      Dear Members,
      It's a great pleasure to be a part of this group.I have been doing
      the Natural Farming for 18 years."One Straw Revolution"has transformed
      my life many years back.Today if you look at my farm,it looks like a
      forest but actually it's purely a natural farm full of fruit
      trees,vegetables and grain field.I have many wild trees,plants and
      herbs too.It's a popular farm in India because I was the first person
      to got inspired by fukuoka farming and thenI quit the scientific
      farming.
      Folks,It is my passion.Now I'm 60 years old ,me and my wife and my
      two
      children have dedicated their lives for this farming-the only way to
      conserve ecology and to regenerate deserts.Never the less there is no
      better way to get pure , natural and healthy food and to get so much
      happiness plus peace of mind.
      Friends,buying is not a solution,doing it is the right way.My farm
      is not a commercial farm.We love doing natural farming and mother
      Nature has provided us a lot.I will keep in touch.
      Best wishes,
      RAju & Shalini Titus
      Titus Natural Farm
      Hoshangabad[M.P]India
    • Berin Erturk
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
        Dear friends,
        Its nice to have you in this group. Please tells us more about your farm and share your farming experiences. Small details can make big differences. Is your climate similar to the Fukuoka Farm? Which grains do you grow? Do you have difficulty with weeds?
        One of my problems is with weeds. I try to cut tall weeds and encourage clovers and other small plants. The orchard ground is getting better. But it is very humid here and usually my vegetables get lost under overgrown weeds. Most of the seeds I spread cannot grow.
        Welcome and we hope to hear more from you.
        Berin
        Jade Farm
        Turkey

        rajuktitus <rajuktitus@...> wrote:
[...]

      • Andres Rattur
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
          Hello, dear Raju and Shalini Titus!

          Thank you very-very much for your fantastic letter. It was my pleasure to
          read yours sentences. Only by reading them and imageing your garden I felt
          like I was right there.

          I live in Estonia, however right now I'm working in Norway. The climate here
          is temperate and that's why many people with who I have been talking about
          practicing Natural Farming have said, that yes yes its possible in Japan and
          other warm countries, for example like India, but not here in Estonia with
          its cold winters. But I'm certain that it works all over the world, even in
          Estonia. Actually there are even some persons who practicing some
          Fukuoka-san's ideas, but untill now I haven't seen such garden which would
          be similar to described in Masanobu Fukuoka's book "The Natural Farming".

          I'm very glad that all over the world there are people who have felt that
          Natural Farming is the key to success (read happiness) and that they are
          doing what their heart tells.

          I hope that here in Estonia and other northern countries, also all over the
          world, natural farming will spread and more people will understand what is
          the goal of living. Fukuoka-san is the best model for us.

          It is very nice that you Raju and Shalini and your children have understood
          the simplicity of the life. Maybe sometime you can write little more about
          your living there in your fabulous garden.

          With best whishes,
          Andres Rattur,
          Norway, Averöy!
        • brunohenrileroy
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 3, 2005
            Dear Raju and Shalini
            I just read your mail. i have never been a farmer nor grown vegetables
            but i discovered Mr Fukuoka's work a few months ago and it sounds like
            a revelation to me. I will be in India this sunday in Mysore, is your
            farm very far from Mysore? If not far, I would like to come and visit
            you if you don't mind, I would be very happy. Let me know soon because
            i leave my house and computer friday at noon. Although I will read my
            mails in Mysore.
            very sincerely yours. bruno leroy

            --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "rajuktitus" <rajuktitus@y...>
            wrote:

            > Dear Members,
            > It's a great pleasure to be a part of this group.I have been doing
            > the Natural Farming for 18 years."One Straw Revolution"has transformed
            > my life many years back.Today if you look at my farm,it looks like a
            > forest but actually it's purely a natural farm full of fruit
            > trees,vegetables and grain field.I have many wild trees,plants and
            > herbs too.It's a popular farm in India because I was the first person
            > to got inspired by fukuoka farming and thenI quit the scientific
            > farming.
            > Folks,It is my passion.Now I'm 60 years old ,me and my wife and my
            > two
            > children have dedicated their lives for this farming-the only way to
            > conserve ecology and to regenerate deserts.Never the less there is no
            > better way to get pure , natural and healthy food and to get so much
            > happiness plus peace of mind.
            > Friends,buying is not a solution,doing it is the right way.My farm
            > is not a commercial farm.We love doing natural farming and mother
            > Nature has provided us a lot.I will keep in touch.
            > Best wishes,
            > RAju & Shalini Titus
            > Titus Natural Farm
            > Hoshangabad[M.P]India

          • Michael A. Worham
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 3, 2005
              Dear Bruno,

              Have a look at this weblink. This is another natural
              farm in the Mysore region that have been running a
              Fukuoka inspired project since 1996.

              http://www.aidindia.org/cgi-bin/proj_view.pl?user=guest&proj_selected=Natural_Farming--_Hulikadu

              Apologies is this duplicates a previous mail.

              Best wishes,
              Michael

              __________________________________
              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • rajutitus lal
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 4, 2005
                Our farm is situated in Hoshangabad M. P. is far away from Mysore,if possible try to come we will welcome you Our phone no iN India 07574-280084.- Raju

                "Michael A. Worham" <mworham@...> wrote:Dear Bruno,

                Have a look at this weblink. This is another natural
                farm in the Mysore region that have been running a
                Fukuoka inspired project since 1996.

                http://www.aidindia.org/cgi-bin/proj_view.pl?user=guest&proj_selected=Natural_Farming--_Hulikadu

                Apologies is this duplicates a previous mail.

                Best wishes,
                Michael

                --- brunohenrileroy <boly1@...> wrote:

                > Dear Raju and Shalini
                > I just read your mail. i have never been a farmer
                > nor grown vegetables
                > but i discovered Mr Fukuoka's work a few months ago
                > and it sounds like
                > a revelation to me. I will be in India this sunday
                > in Mysore, is your
                > farm very far from Mysore? If not far, I would like
                > to come and visit
                > you if you don't mind, I would be very happy. Let me
                > know soon because
                > i leave my house and computer friday at noon.
                > Although I will read my
                > mails in Mysore.
                > very sincerely yours. bruno leroy
                >
                > --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "rajuktitus"
                > <rajuktitus@y...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Dear Members,
                > > It's a great pleasure to be a part of this
                > group.I have been doing
                > > the Natural Farming for 18 years."One Straw
                > Revolution"has transformed
                > > my life many years back.Today if you look at my
                > farm,it looks like a
                > > forest but actually it's purely a natural farm
                > full of fruit
                > > trees,vegetables and grain field.I have many wild
                > trees,plants and
                > > herbs too.It's a popular farm in India because I
                > was the first person
                > > to got inspired by fukuoka farming and thenI quit
                > the scientific
                > > farming.
                > > Folks,It is my passion.Now I'm 60 years old ,me
                > and my wife and my
                > > two
                > > children have dedicated their lives for this
                > farming-the only way to
                > > conserve ecology and to regenerate deserts.Never
                > the less there is no
                > > better way to get pure , natural and healthy food
                > and to get so much
                > > happiness plus peace of mind.
                > > Friends,buying is not a solution,doing it is the
                > right way.My farm
                > > is not a commercial farm.We love doing natural
                > farming and mother
                > > Nature has provided us a lot.I will keep in touch.
                > > Best wishes,
                > > RAju & Shalini Titus
                > > Titus Natural Farm
                > > Hoshangabad[M.P]India

                http://mail.yahoo.com

                Organic gardening Organic gardening magazine Organic gardening supply Organic gardening pest control

              • rajutitus lal
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 4, 2005
                  Masore is far away Our adress is Titus natural farm
                  Hoshangabad M.P.. 461001 & phon no )7574-280084.-Raju