Re: green belt

  • karoubas
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      Hello Berin,

      I need to meet with Panos soon, so he can answer some of these
      questions, that have been posted; in the winter time he often travels
      around Greece, Europe, and some times to Africa.

      I know this fall Panos and a group of volunteers dispersed 4,000 kilos
      (9,000 lbs) of seed balls near Athens; Panos indicated that all went
      well - the area is recovering after a fire. He also indicated that he
      was asked to help seed another area that has been burned.

      A major part of his effort is concentrated in training people in the
      NF method, and then helping them establish the farms in their areas.

      Kostas

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "berinerturk"