RE: [fukuoka_farming] foliar vegetarianism??

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2002
      I've heard a lot about these folks. They're usually called
      "instinctos". The official name for the notions behind the diet
      is anopsology, invented by a Frenchman named Guy-Claude Burger.
      There is a lot of controversy surrounding it nowadays, because
      Burger has been accused of some sort of sex crime against
      children (some say such activities are part of his philosophy).

      You can read a lot more by starting with the list of links at
      http://www.buildfreedom.com/anopso.htm.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/