carbon from powdered coal

  • edward barton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2005
      Hi,
      Thanks for your reply to my querry abt
      bordauex mixture.
      I have recently read a article which says
      that one can make pelletes from heating bamboo and
      other organic wastes.
      These then can be used for cooking and the
      ash can be mixed up in the soil.or maybe the
      pellets can be mixed up in the soil directly

      My question is if we powder the coal
      available in the market for burning in grillers and
      stoves etc and mix it it in the soil will that be
      helpful in enriching the soil with carbon.
      Or does it have to be made in pellets from
      organic sources.
      Also how beneficial is ash obtained from
      stoves after burning if mixed in the soil under the
      tress ?
      I am a farmer following natural farming to
      the maximum possible ways.
      Any help from any Group Member is highly
      appreciated.
      thanks

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/