Re: [fukuoka_farming] Anybody here in the Denver, Colorado (USA) area?

  • Sharon Gordon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2005
      I'd ask Jerome Osentowski at the area permaculture place. He has done some
      huge projects as well as turning his own place into a mountain garden of
      eden..
      http://www.crmpi.org/
      He might also have ideas about ingredients of the clay/compost part of the
      seed ball to give the seeds a good chance.

      Sharon
      gordonse@...