Anybody here in the Denver, Colorado (USA) area?

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2005
      I just got interested in making seedballs for my one acre plot in the
      plains northeast of Denver. We have a soil here called "sugar sand"...
      Any suggestions for what seeds to use?

      Bruce

      (please reply directly to my email address, I can't check this list
      frequently)
    • Sharon Gordon
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2005
        I'd ask Jerome Osentowski at the area permaculture place. He has done some
        huge projects as well as turning his own place into a mountain garden of
        eden..
        http://www.crmpi.org/
        He might also have ideas about ingredients of the clay/compost part of the
        seed ball to give the seeds a good chance.

        Sharon
        gordonse@...