Re: [fukuoka_farming] natural farming/Kostas

  • Faith Arnold
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2005
      Hi Kostas,

      Does Panagiotis grow any of Fukuoka's "Happy Hill" rice, by any chance? Or does he know other students (maybe in Aisia?) who might be growing it?

      When you make the seed balls, do you use only clay, or add other material, like some organic matter? What kinds of seeds are you planting with the seed balls?

      Thank you!

      Faith Arnold