Way to contact Natural Farmers in Japan?

  • Ruben
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2005
      Hi

      I am travelling across asia, with the goal of learning some natural and
      traditionnal knowledge.
      I didn't intend to go to Japan, but I think that I'll stay longer in
      Mongolia than I had made the prevision, and after (this winter) pass by
      Japan.
      Would anybody here know a way to contact farmers practicing Fukuoka's
      Farming in Japan, to find places where it would be possible to work and
      learn? (And eventually in china to, even if I already asked for)And do you think that it would it be possible to go to fukuoka's farm
      and/or at least meet him? If yes, does somebody has informations about a
      way to contact him?

      Thank you!

      Regards
      Ruben
    • Ecosig NC
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2005
        Hey all I just joined because I wanted to reply to this message. Im
        surprised this list isnt filled with spams as no owner-permission
        needed! Anyway I'm the head of an environmental group of English
        teachers in Japan, working under the JET programme. Now, for Ruben..

        Two suggestions for you. Do WWOOFING. I'm sure you'll find a
        suitable farm if you join.
        http://www.wwoofjapan.com/index_e.shtml
        If you contact ARI, they may also be helpfull
        http://ari-edu.org/
        good luck
        ..chay