Internet Lecture by Masanobu Fukuoka

  • souscayrous
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 10:09 AM
      Hello everyone, through good fortune an address by Fukuoka-san will be
      broadcast via Internet from the World Expo, Aichi, Japan, Thursday 4th
      August (details below).

      Good luck to you all in your natural farming endeavours.

      Jamie
      Souscayrous

      Lecture by Masanobu Fukuoka and the Internet Live Broadcasting

      Date & Time: August 4th, 15:00-16:00JST(Japan does not use summer time
      system)

      Place: World Exposition 2005 Aichi, (location within the expo site: Seto
      Area)

      World Expo Website: http://www.expo2005.or.jp/ (multi lingual)

      Internet Live Show of the lecture at:
      http://www.expoweb.tv/
      (live broadcasting may be cancelled)

      Project webiste: http://www.expo-people.jp/projectlog/index.php
      (Japanese page only)

      photograph: http://www.expo-people.jp/home.php
      ( scroll down the page and find his photo at 8/4 )

      Organizers: World Expo Civic Project
      http://www.expo-people.jp/en/index.html
    • Gloria C. Baikauskas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31 11:12 AM
        Jamie....Do you know if there will be a hard copy of his speech? I am
        currently without any speakers for my computer.

        Gloria, Texas