RE: [fukuoka_farming] Introduction

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 18, 2001
      Hi, Judy :)

      Fukuoka's books regularly appear for sale used. Bibliofind was bought by
      Amazon, so they would now be the best source I know of, since Bibliofind was
      always my favorite. But others may know of better used book sites. And you
      can always try your library if borrowing is enough. Happy hunting!

      Carol

    • Frank McAvinchey
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 17, 2009
        Well, okay then.