Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fukuoka video

  • BT Benjaminson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2005
      If the script of the Japanese video is available I could translate it into
      English for you, but I would have to charge commercial rates, as I am a
      professional Japanese to English translator and that is what is supporting
      the development of my farm.
      Bat-Tzion Benjaminson

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27 4:46 AM
        Hi,

        This looks to be a new video, published in 2014..It is a series of 3 videos, all in Japanese..not able to understand ..

        Is it possible for an audio translation from Japanese to English?

        Regards,
        Nandan