30 days in a eco-village

  • David Roy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2005
      Hello Friends,

      We have some exciting and timely news about the eco-village
      called 'dancing rabbit'.

      Dancing Rabbit will be appearing soon on national TV!

      On July 13th at 10pm eastern/pacific Dancing Rabbit will be featured
      on the FX network's series "30 Days." Created by Morgan Spurlock
      of "Super Size Me" fame, the show has people experience a different
      way of living for 30 Days to see what insights can be gained from
      the experience. In May, two people from the New York area spent 30
      Days at Dancing Rabbit to see what life was like in an ecovillage.

      We have yet to see the show and can only hope that it will portray
      them kindly and be good publicity for Dancing Rabbit.This really
      marks a great opportunity for Dancing Rabbit to get its message
      about ecological living out to a really big audience. We invite you
      all to watch it and tell your friends to watch as well.

      For more information see:

      http://www.dancingrabbit.org/30Days.php

      Thanks,
      David-Roy

      Note that FX is a cable network so you should check to see if you
      get this channel.