Re: [fukuoka_farming] Digest Number 965

  • Stuart DeJong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      Garrett..

      I have read most of The Last American Man centered on
      Eustace Conway and would also be very interested in
      your experience there.. I am gonna try to dig up some
      archived posts from you in case you mentioned what you
      are doing there... please refer me to a place where I
      can get info on the program you are taking.

      Thanks,

      Stuart

      http://mail.yahoo.com