Thanks

  • Garrett Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2005
      Thank you all for the advice and offers, I will be sincerely considering them. I apologize for the the slow communications but I'm currently apprenticing on a mountain farm/preserve/educational center in North Carolina under a man named Eustace Conway (subject of Last American Man), so time to use computers is few and far between. I'll be finishing up here in about five months and am finding that natural farming feels to be the most worthwhile next step, so I'm starting to reach out for contacts. The active discussion is wonderful and I look forward to more. Thanks y'all again.

      Garrett

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005
        hi Garrett - I heard an interview with someone who wrote "Last American
        Man" and found it fascinating. what is our apprenticeship like? I would be
        interested to hear more.

        Lucia