Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fukuoka Documentary

  • Jonah L Pachuau
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 4 10:08 PM
      Hello Shane
      I think I forgot to include my address. (If you want to send me a prepaid envelope for the documentaries)

      Jonah L Pachuau
      C-22 Ramhlun North
      Aizawl, Mizoram - 796012
      INDIA
      Ph : (91) 0389-2341080

    • les landeck
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 27, 2005
        Although perhaps just the empty dream of a farmer who
        has sought in vain to return to nature and the side of
        God, I wish to become the sower of the seed.
        Nothing would give me more joy than to meet others of
        the same mind.

        Masanobu Fukuoka.
        Japan (1985)

        --- les landeck <offeringsoftheland@...> wrote:

        > Morishima acacia, site
        >
        > Hi All, Nice to see you back Gloria.

        > We have some acacia on our land and started
        > searching
        > information on the type we have and found this site.
        >
        > you all might search Morishima acacia to see what we
        > might learn from it.
        >
        > Huggs to All, Les

        > --- "Gloria C. Baikauskas" <gcb49@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Hi Shane! I can't help you with your
        > requests...but
        > > you couldn't
        > > have a better mentor than Emilia, who used to be a
        > > member of this
        > > list. She is sooooo missed.
        > >
        > > Good luck...and welcome to the group.
        > >
        > > Gloria, Texas
        > > US
        > >
        > > --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com,
        > > "shanemorkin" <s_morkin@h...>
        > > wrote:
        > > > Dear Fukuoka Farming Group,
        > > >
        > > > Hello, my name is Shane Morkin. I currently
        > live
        > > in Paris, France
        > > > but spent 3 years in Japan
        > > > where I learned about Mr Fukuoka.
        > > >
        > > > Today I am writing the group in hopes of finding
        > > documentary on Mr
        > > > Fukuoka's way of
        > > > farming--but I want the documentary to be in
        > > Japanese. I would also
        > > > love to find any
        > > > documentary on Peak Oil Theory, but again, in
        > > Japanese.
        > > >
        > > > Lastly, for anyone with French permaculture
        > > contacts, I am currently
        > > > searching for a small
        > > > farm between the French cities of Chartres and
        > > Nogent-le-Rotrou. My
        > > > goal will be to
        > > > renovate or build a home to include: composting
        > > toilets, rainwater
        > > > collection, solar heated
        > > > water, masonary stove, etc. I also plan to
        > > experiment with
        > > > aquaculture and intend to
        > > > practice agriculture in the same manner as
        > Emilia
        > > Hazelip. If
        > > anyone
        > > > else on the list is
        > > > from the Eure-et-Loire department of France, or
        > > knows someone who is
        > > > practicing
        > > > permaculture there, I would greatly appreciate
        > > being put in touch
        > > > with them.
        > > >
        > > > Best Wishes to All,
        > > > Shane Morkin