Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fukuoka Documentary

  • Jonah L Pachuau
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 4, 2003
      Hello Shane
      I think I forgot to include my address. (If you want to send me a prepaid envelope for the documentaries)

      Jonah L Pachuau
      C-22 Ramhlun North
      Aizawl, Mizoram - 796012
      INDIA
      Ph : (91) 0389-2341080

    • les landeck
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 27, 2005
        Morishima acacia, site

        Hi All, Nice to see you back Gloria.

        We have some acacia on our land and started searching
        information on the type we have and found this site.

        you all might search Morishima acacia to see what we
        might learn from it.

        Huggs to All, Les

        Yahoo! Sports
        http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
      • les landeck
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 27, 2005
          Although perhaps just the empty dream of a farmer who
          has sought in vain to return to nature and the side of
          God, I wish to become the sower of the seed.
          Nothing would give me more joy than to meet others of
          the same mind.

          Masanobu Fukuoka.
          Japan (1985)