Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fukuoka Documentary

  • Jonah L Pachuau
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 4, 2003
      Hello Shane
      I think I forgot to include my address. (If you want to send me a prepaid envelope for the documentaries)

      Jonah L Pachuau
      C-22 Ramhlun North
      Aizawl, Mizoram - 796012
      INDIA
      Ph : (91) 0389-2341080

    • Jonah L Pachuau
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 23, 2005
        Hello I happen to have a small documentary of Fukuokas activities in india on CD. Where seedball making technique is illustrated. It's in Japanese though and I dont understand any of it.
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 25, 2005
          > Hello I happen to have a small documentary of Fukuokas activities in india
          > on CD. Where seedball making technique is illustrated. It's in Japanese
          > though and I dont understand any of it.

          i will be very interested to see it . could you copy it and send it to me or
          loan it to me ? i have a japanese friend who can help me to translate . i
          will pay for rthe cost or send some dry foods in exchange .

          jean-claude
        • les landeck
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 27, 2005
            Morishima acacia, site

            Hi All, Nice to see you back Gloria.

            We have some acacia on our land and started searching
            information on the type we have and found this site.

            you all might search Morishima acacia to see what we
            might learn from it.

            Huggs to All, Les

            Yahoo! Sports
            http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
          • les landeck
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 27, 2005
              Although perhaps just the empty dream of a farmer who
              has sought in vain to return to nature and the side of
              God, I wish to become the sower of the seed.
              Nothing would give me more joy than to meet others of
              the same mind.

              Masanobu Fukuoka.
              Japan (1985)