Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fukuoka Documentary

  • Jonah L Pachuau
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 4, 2003
      Hello Shane
      I think I forgot to include my address. (If you want to send me a prepaid envelope for the documentaries)

      Jonah L Pachuau
      C-22 Ramhlun North
      Aizawl, Mizoram - 796012
      INDIA
      Ph : (91) 0389-2341080

    • shanemorkin
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 18, 2005
        Dear Fukuoka Farming Group,

        Hello, my name is Shane Morkin. I currently live in Paris, France
        but spent 3 years in Japan
        where I learned about Mr Fukuoka.

        Today I am writing the group in hopes of finding a documentary on Mr
        Fukuoka's way of
        farming--but I want the documentary to be in Japanese. I would also
        love to find any
        documentary on Peak Oil Theory, but again, in Japanese.

        Lastly, for anyone with French permaculture contacts, I am currently
        searching for a small
        farm between the French cities of Chartres and Nogent-le-Rotrou. My
        goal will be to
        renovate or build a home to include: composting toilets, rainwater
        collection, solar heated
        water, masonary stove, etc. I also plan to experiment with
        aquaculture and intend to
        practice agriculture in the same manner as Emilia Hazelip. If anyone
        else on the list is
        from the Eure-et-Loire department of France, or knows someone who is
        practicing
        permaculture there, I would greatly appreciate being put in touch
        with them.

        Best Wishes to All,
        Shane Morkin
        s_morkin@...
      • Gloria C. Baikauskas
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 23, 2005
          Hi Shane! I can't help you with your requests...but you couldn't
          have a better mentor than Emilia, who used to be a member of this
          list. She is sooooo missed.

          Good luck...and welcome to the group.

          Gloria, Texas
          US

          --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "shanemorkin" <s_morkin@h...>
          wrote:
          > Dear Fukuoka Farming Group,
          >
          > Hello, my name is Shane Morkin. I currently live in Paris, France
          > but spent 3 years in Japan
          > where I learned about Mr Fukuoka.
          >
          > Today I am writing the group in hopes of finding a documentary on Mr
          > Fukuoka's way of
          > farming--but I want the documentary to be in Japanese. I would also
          > love to find any
          > documentary on Peak Oil Theory, but again, in Japanese.
          >
          > Lastly, for anyone with French permaculture contacts, I am currently
          > searching for a small
          > farm between the French cities of Chartres and Nogent-le-Rotrou. My
          > goal will be to
          > renovate or build a home to include: composting toilets, rainwater
          > collection, solar heated
          > water, masonary stove, etc. I also plan to experiment with
          > aquaculture and intend to
          > practice agriculture in the same manner as Emilia Hazelip. If
          anyone
          > else on the list is
          > from the Eure-et-Loire department of France, or knows someone who is
          > practicing
          > permaculture there, I would greatly appreciate being put in touch
          > with them.
          >
          > Best Wishes to All,
          > Shane Morkin
          > s_morkin@h...
        • Jonah L Pachuau
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 23, 2005
            Hello I happen to have a small documentary of Fukuokas activities in india on CD. Where seedball making technique is illustrated. It's in Japanese though and I dont understand any of it.

            wrote:
            > Dear Fukuoka Farming Group,
            >
            > Hello, my name is Shane Morkin. I currently live in Paris, France
            > but spent 3 years in Japan
            > where I learned about Mr Fukuoka.
            >
            > Today I am writing the group in hopes of finding a documentary on Mr
            > Fukuoka's way of
            > farming--but I want the documentary to be in Japanese. I would also
            > love to find any
            > documentary on Peak Oil Theory, but again, in Japanese.
            >
            > Lastly, for anyone with French permaculture contacts, I am currently
            > searching for a small
            > farm between the French cities of Chartres and Nogent-le-Rotrou. My
            > goal will be to
            > renovate or build a home to include: composting toilets, rainwater
            > collection, solar heated
            > water, masonary stove, etc. I also plan to experiment with
            > aquaculture and intend to
            > practice agriculture in the same manner as Emilia Hazelip. If
            anyone
            > else on the list is
            > from the Eure-et-Loire department of France, or knows someone who is
            > practicing
            > permaculture there, I would greatly appreciate being put in touch
            > with them.
            >
            > Best Wishes to All,
            > Shane Morkin
            > s_morkin@h...

          • Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 25, 2005
              > Hello I happen to have a small documentary of Fukuokas activities in india
              > on CD. Where seedball making technique is illustrated. It's in Japanese
              > though and I dont understand any of it.

              i will be very interested to see it . could you copy it and send it to me or
              loan it to me ? i have a japanese friend who can help me to translate . i
              will pay for rthe cost or send some dry foods in exchange .

              jean-claude
            • les landeck
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 27, 2005
                Morishima acacia, site

                Hi All, Nice to see you back Gloria.

                We have some acacia on our land and started searching
                information on the type we have and found this site.

                you all might search Morishima acacia to see what we
                might learn from it.

                Huggs to All, Les

                Yahoo! Sports
                http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
              • les landeck
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 27, 2005
                  Although perhaps just the empty dream of a farmer who
                  has sought in vain to return to nature and the side of
                  God, I wish to become the sower of the seed.
                  Nothing would give me more joy than to meet others of
                  the same mind.

                  Masanobu Fukuoka.
                  Japan (1985)