Places to live and work

  • Stephen Lee Canner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2005
      I know that some other websites and organizations have already been mentioned but I'm not
      sure if anyone has mentioned WWOOF. There are a few Fukuokans scattered among their
      member farms but I'm sure that many that aren't currently practicing Fukuoka's methods
      would be open to the idea.

      More info at http://www.wwoof.org/

      Steve
    • Ruben
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2005
        Hello

        > I know that some other websites and organizations have already been
        > mentioned but I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned WWOOF. There are a
        > few Fukuokans scattered among their member farms but I'm sure that
        > many that aren't currently practicing Fukuoka's methods would be open
        > to the idea.
        >
        > More info at http://www.wwoof.org/

        Good idea;

        I have done a registration on the WWOOF network two days ago, I'll try to
        see if there are some hosts open to this.

        Rgds,

        Ruben