Re: [fukuoka_farming] Searching

  • Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2005
      > Howdy all! I'm new to the group and sent one email already but I'm not
      > sure it was received so I thought I'd try it again. I'm an aspiring farmer
      > with loads of natural farming questions, but I thought I'd start with the
      > one that's most heavily pressing on my mind. Simply put, where can I
      > intensely study the methods of natural farming. I sincerely desire to gain
      > first hand experience in these methods and become more exposed to this
      > vital and consequential knowledge in any way and every possible. I am more
      > than willing to offer my time, energy, skills, etc, but I just need to
      > know where. Can anyone help steer me on my course. Thanks.

      hello Garett

      I am practicing natural farming with dedication for over 10 years ( 5 on
      this new land ) i met natural farmers in India and met in person Masanobu
      fukuoka there.
      There is many places in India and other poor countries . In my Opinion they
      understand better the urgency and the necessity of that aproach to farming
      than any peoples in the west ( who have been educated ..) here in an island
      of British colombia ( canada ) i am transforming a fir and alder forest into
      an edible forest .
      We have presently, staying with us , a person who came to be around natural
      farming and also raw food diet . We will be open to consider your interest
      in practicing natural farming here with us and will be a must for us and you
      if you were also into eating naturally a raw food diet as we are not cooking
      .i send you my web site www.natural-wisdom.com/community.htm that present
      our familly and what we are looking for . Please answer me privatelly about
      your own reasons to want to join us if it is the case .

      I precise we are not a business but want to learn to maintain ourselves the
      natural way , may be we can help each other.

      i am waiting for you to contact me
      jean-claude