Searching

  • Zack Domike
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2005
      RE: Searching

      try
      www.planetfriendly.net/volunteer/vld.php?id=544
      www.biodynamics.com/apprenticeship.html
      quakerinfo.org/volII-reg.htm
      www.organicvolunteers.com/

      or my farm, if you happen to be in the south of Chile!

      A corollary is to look for a farm in a climatic zone
      similar to where-you-want-to-be. I chose a climate
      similar to Seattle, WA, where it seldom freezes, and
      seldom gets hot. Chile also has No giardia, No ticks,
      and No horseflies.
      Good Luck,
      Zachary
      Garrett Miller <y0ungmanriver@...>

      Simply put, where can I intensely study the methods of
      natural farming. I am more than willing to offer my
      time, energy, skills, etc, but I just need to know
      where.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2005
        > Howdy all! I'm new to the group and sent one email already but I'm not
        > sure it was received so I thought I'd try it again. I'm an aspiring farmer
        > with loads of natural farming questions, but I thought I'd start with the
        > one that's most heavily pressing on my mind. Simply put, where can I
        > intensely study the methods of natural farming. I sincerely desire to gain
        > first hand experience in these methods and become more exposed to this
        > vital and consequential knowledge in any way and every possible. I am more
        > than willing to offer my time, energy, skills, etc, but I just need to
        > know where. Can anyone help steer me on my course. Thanks.

        hello Garett

        I am practicing natural farming with dedication for over 10 years ( 5 on
        this new land ) i met natural farmers in India and met in person Masanobu
        fukuoka there.
        There is many places in India and other poor countries . In my Opinion they
        understand better the urgency and the necessity of that aproach to farming
        than any peoples in the west ( who have been educated ..) here in an island
        of British colombia ( canada ) i am transforming a fir and alder forest into
        an edible forest .
        We have presently, staying with us , a person who came to be around natural
        farming and also raw food diet . We will be open to consider your interest
        in practicing natural farming here with us and will be a must for us and you
        if you were also into eating naturally a raw food diet as we are not cooking
        .i send you my web site www.natural-wisdom.com/community.htm that present
        our familly and what we are looking for . Please answer me privatelly about
        your own reasons to want to join us if it is the case .

        I precise we are not a business but want to learn to maintain ourselves the
        natural way , may be we can help each other.

        i am waiting for you to contact me
        jean-claude