Does anyone make seed balls? Can they be put on strings?

  • drasaid
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2005
      I am asking because in New Orleans we have Mardi Gras with beads.
      Everyone likes to throw beads but now they are made out of plastic and
      frankly after the parades are a bit of a pain. If someone made seed
      balls, put a light coat of wax and color on them so they could be
      worn, and perhaps a little tag with instructions they would have a
      viable product to sell to Mardi Gras customers (there are a lot of
      those.)