Searching

  • Garrett Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2005
      Howdy all! I'm new to the group and sent one email already but I'm not sure it was received so I thought I'd try it again. I'm an aspiring farmer with loads of natural farming questions, but I thought I'd start with the one that's most heavily pressing on my mind. Simply put, where can I intensely study the methods of natural farming. I sincerely desire to gain first hand experience in these methods and become more exposed to this vital and consequential knowledge in any way and every possible. I am more than willing to offer my time, energy, skills, etc, but I just need to know where. Can anyone help steer me on my course. Thanks.

      Garrett

    • Zack Domike
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2005
        RE: Searching

        try
        www.planetfriendly.net/volunteer/vld.php?id=544
        www.biodynamics.com/apprenticeship.html
        quakerinfo.org/volII-reg.htm
        www.organicvolunteers.com/

        or my farm, if you happen to be in the south of Chile!

        A corollary is to look for a farm in a climatic zone
        similar to where-you-want-to-be. I chose a climate
        similar to Seattle, WA, where it seldom freezes, and
        seldom gets hot. Chile also has No giardia, No ticks,
        and No horseflies.
        Good Luck,
        Zachary
        Garrett Miller <y0ungmanriver@...>

        Simply put, where can I intensely study the methods of
        natural farming. I am more than willing to offer my
        time, energy, skills, etc, but I just need to know
        where.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2005
          > Howdy all! I'm new to the group and sent one email already but I'm not
          > sure it was received so I thought I'd try it again. I'm an aspiring farmer
          > with loads of natural farming questions, but I thought I'd start with the
          > one that's most heavily pressing on my mind. Simply put, where can I
          > intensely study the methods of natural farming. I sincerely desire to gain
          > first hand experience in these methods and become more exposed to this
          > vital and consequential knowledge in any way and every possible. I am more
          > than willing to offer my time, energy, skills, etc, but I just need to
          > know where. Can anyone help steer me on my course. Thanks.

          hello Garett

          I am practicing natural farming with dedication for over 10 years ( 5 on
          this new land ) i met natural farmers in India and met in person Masanobu
          fukuoka there.
          There is many places in India and other poor countries . In my Opinion they
          understand better the urgency and the necessity of that aproach to farming
          than any peoples in the west ( who have been educated ..) here in an island
          of British colombia ( canada ) i am transforming a fir and alder forest into
          an edible forest .
          We have presently, staying with us , a person who came to be around natural
          farming and also raw food diet . We will be open to consider your interest
          in practicing natural farming here with us and will be a must for us and you
          if you were also into eating naturally a raw food diet as we are not cooking
          .i send you my web site www.natural-wisdom.com/community.htm that present
          our familly and what we are looking for . Please answer me privatelly about
          your own reasons to want to join us if it is the case .

          I precise we are not a business but want to learn to maintain ourselves the
          natural way , may be we can help each other.

          i am waiting for you to contact me
          jean-claude