Re: [fukuoka_farming] Hello

  • bahtiar arifin
    Message 1 of 61 , Jun 3, 2005
      Upss, I'am sorry not introducing my self. I'am come from Indonesia. I
      don't have a farm or garden alone. I'am sitting in a village that have
      a broard empty mountain. In this area we (I and my team) will make an
      organic modifyed farming. Any suggest for us ?? Thanks before.

      On 5/27/05, Robin, Maya, or Napi <seafloorgarden@...> wrote:
      > Greetings Bahtiar Arifin,
      > Thank you for your participation. Do you have a garden? A farm? Where
      > are
      > you?
      > Napi,
      > Downtown Richmond, Virginia, USA
      >

      > bahtiar arifin wrote:
      >
      > > It's futurious thinking about organic farming. It's means we life in
      > > the sustanable ang equilibrium world. This two reasons were drive me
      > > in this group. So, thanks.

    • SANDEEP DHAWAN
      Message 61 of 61 , Sep 28, 2012
        this is pretty awesome you should look into this http://ww6.local9newsia.net/work/?alert=67941