The new guy

  • Garrett Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      Howdy! I'm new to this group and I hope its still active. I'm a young aspiring farmer and amongst a heap of other questions, the one that is currently burning is, "Are there any examples of Fukuoka farming being practiced in the US, and if so how can I locate them". Any guidance on this sort of question would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and I look forward to some useful/inspiring dialouge!

      Garrett