Re: [fukuoka_farming] Natural farming in Catalunya

  • Gavin Venn
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2005
      Hola Francisco,

      I'm interested in your vineyard, I'd like to grow high quality grapes that I can dry and sell. Do you know much about the different varieties of grapes and those that are suited to become sultanas or raisins?

      Best,
      Gavin

      francisco <ban@...> wrote:
      hi, gavin, I am farming naturally on a small property in barcelona tarragona borders,
      I have 5 hectares,burnt woodland, almonds, carobs, olives and a hectare of vineyard
      francisco