Organic Farm Hand Desires To Become Natural Farm Hand

  • mcfuturist
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 11:14 AM
      Hello All,

      My name is Scott and I currently work as a hand at an organic farm in
      Michigan.

      I have read Fukuoka's The Natural Way Of Farming and now wish to find
      work at an existing natural farm or seed ball facility.

      If anyone can help me with this task, I would be most appreciative.

      I welcome any comments or questions.

      Thank you.