Natural farming in Catalunya

  • gavvenn
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2005
      Dear Group,

      I'd like to make contact with any one practising / or with an interest
      in natural farming in Catalunya, Spain. Also it would be good to hear
      from people in other countries who have a similar climate and
      environment.

      I'm looking to buy 4-5 acres in Catalunya, out in the hills. The area
      needs more natural / organic ventures.

      Cheers,
      Gavin
    • francisco
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2005
        hi, gavin, I am farming naturally on a small property in barcelona tarragona borders,
        I have 5 hectares,burnt woodland, almonds, carobs, olives and a hectare of vineyard
        francisco

        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2005
          Hola Francisco,

          I'm interested in your vineyard, I'd like to grow high quality grapes that I can dry and sell. Do you know much about the different varieties of grapes and those that are suited to become sultanas or raisins?

          Best,
          Gavin