RE: [fukuoka_farming] couch grass and nettles

  • Connie Kuramoto
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2005
      Nettle tea also makes a very good spray for the garden. Put a handful of nettles in a mesh bag and soak in a five gallon bucket for a few days, then dilute 1 part to 10 parts water and spray on plants. They are high in minerals, including silica which will help any plants struggling with disease or mineral dficiencies.
      Connie Kurmaoto
      Malaspina University College
      Horticulture Department