Photos from "One Straw Revolution"?

  • Aaron Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2005
      Dear everyone in this wonderful group!

      It is nice that there is an electronic copy of "One
      Straw Revolution" in the Files section of the group
      page at Yahoogroups.

      Is it possible to add photographs from the original
      book? Either adding photos into a PDF with the entire
      text, or having a separate file with just the photos?

      My sense is that these photos are very helpful in
      understanding the book, taking it to heart,
      understanding the person behind the text.

      I do not have the original book with photos here in
      Sweden so I cannot make those copies myself. I would
      be very grateful if anyone else would like to!

      With best wishes,
      Aaron