Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fukuoka Farming Website Online

  • Peter Legrove
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 23 2:15 AM
      Malika
      Thanks for the website. I had the orginal on my
      favourites then for some reason it was changed.
      Thanks again
      Peter

      --- Malika <malikinet@...> wrote:
      > Dear Peter and all,
      >
      > you can find the Fukuoka Farming website at:
      >
      > http://larryhaftl.com/ffo/
      >
      > Lots of interesting articles and info there.
      >
      > Enjoy!
      > Malika
      > in The Netherlands
      > ~~*~~

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • berinerturk
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 26 12:20 PM
        Hi Pollywog,
        I couldn't find Companion Planting at Soil and Health Library. Can
        you tell me where?
        Berin from Turkey

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "pollywog" <debhlv@y...>
        wrote:

        > ---I just downloaded a copy of Franck's book, which is called
        > "Companion Planting", in english, from Soil and Health Library. Lots
        > of new material there, btw, he's been hard at it the past couple of
        > months!
        > http://soilandhealth.org
        > deb
        > http://intothecool.com
        >
        > In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Malika <malikinet@h...> wrote:
        > > Franck uses straight rows, but this can easily be translated to
        circles,
        > > if you don't use mechanical weeding tools. Spinach plays a big
        role in
        > > her garden. Try and look for an English translation of her book
        too if
        > > you want to know more.

      • Peter Legrove
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 26 4:34 PM
          Hi!!
          I just downloaded a copy, excellent book.
          Go to Personal Sovereignty library then look under
          Homesteading.
          All the best
          Peter, New Zealand

          http://mail.yahoo.com